If you’ve lost weight recently you know how hard it can be to shed those pounds; keeping it off can be even tougher. Clinics that specialize in weight loss and weight management in Boca Raton FL can help you keep those unwanted pounds at bay. There are several lifestyle changes you can incorporate into your day to help as well. Here are just a few:
* Move every day: You probably exercised a few times a week in order to lose weight. You’ll have to keep moving if you want to keep that weight off. Go for walks, take the stairs, work out at the gym, and strength train at least 3 times a week.
* Remember your good eating habits: Now that you’ve lost the weight, it doesn’t mean you can go back to your old habits. Late night snacking in front of the TV, forgetting your portion sizes and choosing unhealthy foods can pile the pounds back on. Keep up your healthy lifestyle choices.
* Treat yourself: While it shouldn’t be an everyday occurrence, allow yourself that small piece of cake at the birthday celebration, or that sugary bowl of cereal on Saturday morning. Treats every once in a while, will not hinder your weight management strategy.
* Drink your water: Stay hydrated and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Find ways to jazz it up a bit (fruit, lemon slices, etc.) to keep things interesting. Decaffeinated beverages like green tea count toward your water intake.
* Lower your stress levels: Studies show that stress can raise cortisol levels, which can cause weight gain, especially belly weight. Learn to manage stressful situations.
Clinics that specialize in weight management in Boca Raton FL can help keep those pounds off as well. Through nutritional programs, hydration programs and vitamin boosters, you will be able to have the healthy body you deserve for years to come contact website to know more information.
1 person likes this post.