Anyone who has explored the different ways to remove hair from the body, shaving, electrolysis, and even depilatories, can tell you that it can be expensive, painful, and time consuming. Laser hair removal in Chicago has become increasingly popular over the last few years. As with any type of hair removal though, there are going to be pros and cons. Read on below for a few of them.
The Pros of Laser Removal
* While you may not have silky, smooth, hairless skin forever with laser hair removal in Chicago, your skin should require less shaving and waxing from now on. It is estimated that the lasers can reduce hair from 40 to 80 percent.
* There is little to no hair required for the laser removal to be performed. Some spas ask that you not shave the day before or the day of, but that is up to the spa itself and their procedures.
* Unlike some treatments for hair removal, laser removal is not complicated or confusing. In fact, it normally only takes about an hour according to the procedure being performed.
The Cons of Laser Removal
* It is highly uncommon, but at times, the procedure can cause burning, blistering, and possibly scarring to occur. That is why it is so important to research the spa you are using for your hair removal, to ensure that they are certified and aboveboard.
* Laser removal is not cheap but it is worth the money if you have hair that grows rapidly.
* Remember, this is not a miracle cure and it takes more than one treatment to get the desired results. It is estimated that it will take four to six treatments to get the desired effect.
* Unfortunately, not everyone is cut out for this type of hair removal procedure. People who are light skinned and have dark hair have the biggest success rate. However, strides are being made every day to ensure that the procedure works for everyone who wants to have it.
These are just a few of the pros and cons of removing hair with lasers. If you are still on the fence, do your research, weigh the pros and cons carefully and then come to an informed, well thought out decision. Laser removal is not for everyone, but it does work for many. If you are considering it, then choose wisely when it comes to a spa and you will be fine.
If you are looking for laser hair removal in Chicago, do not fail to check out The Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgery at www.getbotoxchicago.com/laser-treatments/laser-hair-removal/ . They are the leading provider of cosmetic needs today and are standing by to help you.
1 person likes this post.